Khairun Zainal Mokhtar the CEO, has been doing several case studies with Tricubes. Technology company based in Malaysia, Tricubes provides a range of tech-based products in 2 defined segments, which are the enterprise mobility management system as well as the identity authentication system. Currently, they are the market leader in the local scene, serving over 300 companies with more than 60,000 ID verification devices installed to smoothen up the client’s operational processes. This article is aimed to showcase the technological abilities of the products and services offered by Tricubes, specifically its Mobile to Enterprise (M2E) middleware platform.
1. Smart Building Solution
Web Portal in Smart Buildings
VADS Lyfe is in the business of providing smart city solutions. As part of their new office set up, the client is utilizing the latest technologies in replicating the smart city concept such as smart building/offices within their premises. This will allow the client both to showcase their solutions to their potential clients and also to bring the smart city experience to their staffs.
Currently, there is no fully integrated system that has met the client smart building requirement which is to match visitor meetings with meeting room bookings. For example, if a visitor is requesting for a meeting, the request will be forwarded to the appropriate staff and he or she will book the meeting room request manually. Upon arrival at the client’s premises, the visitor will park their car at their own arrangements and register at the lobby before proceeding to the meeting room.
The solution comprises of a web-portal and mobile application (Android and iOS) which will assist staff to book available meeting rooms and send the generated QR code to the visitors’ smartphone. Upon arrival at the building’s parking area, the visitor will scan the QR code to access the underground parking bays. The mobile application will then guide the visitors to their reserved parking bay and upon proceeding to the main lobby, the visitors just need to scan their QR code to proceed past the entrance gates whilst the digital signage at the lobby will display the meeting room’s number and floor.
The solution provided utilizes by Khairun Zainal Mokhtar and his Tricubes M2E (Mobile to Enterprise) middleware to communicate with TM’s own middleware to handle all integration with the building smart technologies such as safety & security, parking management, building automation, digital signage CMS, energy monitoring, workforce management and smart lighting.
2. CUSTOMER ACQUISITION & PIN ISSUANCE
As the largest bank in Malaysia, our client is continuously finding new ways to increase customer satisfaction by improving overall customer experience. Driven by customer acquisition, the bank intends to equip all its tellers with crossed functionality applications resulting in uninterrupted services across all tellers.
To provide a secure end-to-end solution to address the hardware functional requirements, including software capabilities to interact with the banks existing account opening system, while simultaneously interfacing to the ATM Host for PIN issuance and changes.
To meet the expectations at hand, our solution includes:
- Tricubes T1040i with a built-in MyKad / Smart card reader & Biometric Module
- Device Application Modules for MyKad reading, Biometrics verification, PIN Issuance / Change including the interfaces with its account opening system and ATM Host for the following purposes:
- The opening of an account using Tricubes T1040i allows for the reading of the MyKad and populating the bank’s Branch teller software system.
- The biometric feature of the Tricubes T1040i provides the bank with the authentication feature that is required as a security protocol when a customer’s fingerprint is validated against the minutes that is stored in the MyKad.
- PIN Issuance Automation for ATM / Debit & Credit Cards as compared to the traditional Pin Mailers. The latter process was cumbersome and costly, customers are now able to change their security PIN numbers at the point of collection using Tricubes T1040i
To reduce the cost of generating PIN Mailers & improve customer experience by utilizing scalable hardware that can be used for more functionalities in the future.